How to find duplicates?
1. Choose program installations: language, animation, etc.
Choose duplicates which you will search for: duplicates of files, copies of certain files, duplicates of letters, etc
Click “Next” to go to the following step.
2. Choose type of files for duplicates. If it is necessary use button “Filter”: set mask selection, set size and attributes selection.
Return to the previous step – button “Back”.
Go to the next step – button “Next”.
3. “To search for duplicates in iTunes” – put a tick here if search will be in iTunes.
“To set network drive” – click here if it is necessary to be connected to a network drive.
Then choose a folder for search. Click button “Next” to start to search for duplicates.
4. Please, wait. If it is necessary to interrupt search take advantage of button “Stop”. If it is
necessary to suspend search, click button “Pause”.
5. Tick off duplicates of files. If it is necessary take advantage of the following buttons:
– To start the chosen file;
– To tick off the chosen file;
– To choose only copies of files;
– To tick off files by the set criteria: date, size, location, type and etc;
– To tick off all files;
– To remove all selected;
– To invert the noted;
– Record results of search in a file.
Button “Next” – is the next step.
6. Mark action which will be made with the chosen files: removal, removal in a Recycle
Bin, moving to a folder or copying. Click button “Next” to start removal (moving) of
7. Please, wait. If it is necessary to interrupt process take advantage of button “Stop”. If it is necessary to suspend process, click button “Pause”.
8. The result of program’s work will be the list of deleted files and total amount of the deleted information. If it is necessary to return to the previous step you can click button “Back”. To close the program, click button “Exit”.